Massage Therapy Careers
Get started on your journey towards a career in massage therapy!
PBI is excited to share the knowledge we have accumulated over the previous 15 years. We look forward to helping you learn the most you can in the wonderful field of massage therapy.
Admission to our program is not meant to be difficult, however we will be limiting the number of students to ensure a good student to teacher ratio.
In order to be considered for admission to Postural Bodyworks Institute, all applicants are required to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- Submit a complete “Application for Admission”
- Have a personal interview with at least one (1) member of the PBI faculty or administrative staff
- Be in good physical health and of good character
- Submit one (1) letter of reference
- Be emotionally and financially able to complete the program
You must complete and submit our “Application for Admission” form – click here to access » Your application must include the following:
- One (1) Letter of Reference 2Need help? See the “how to” guides and sample recommendation letters provided on the eForms and Indeed Career Guide websites.
- One (1) copy of high school diploma, college transcripts, or GED (proof of highest level of completed education)
- One (1) passport-style photo
- One (1) copy of driver’s licenses
- Responses to essay questions
- Application fee of $100.00
Make sure to complete the above steps BEFORE scheduling your interview!
You must schedule an interview with a PBI administrative staff member.
During your interview, we will provide a school catalog. Our interviewer will cover certain points in the catalog and ask any pertinent questions. Please be prepared.
Our course schedule consists of several deadline, milestone, and recurring events.
These important dates to remember include:
- Final day for submitting your Application for Admission
- Last day for requesting an interview with PBI Staff
- For all deadline dates, click here »
- Recurring student classroom hours
- Recurring student massage clinic hours
- For a weekly agenda of upcoming recurring events, click here »
For a calendar view of all upcoming events, click this link »
Tuition & Fees
The cost of our program includes:
- Tuition: $5,000
- Books and supplies: Varies*
*Used books are available for purchase. Contact us for details.
There are two (2) payment options to help pay for your education:
- Lump Sum
- Financing (Monthly Installment)
Lump Sum Payment
You can pay the full tuition amount up front.
You are still eligible for our reimbursement policy if unable to finish via the terms of the agreement.
You can pay via a monthly installment plan.
If you choose to finance your tuition via a monthly payment plan, please consider the following:
- The amount of each payment will vary depending on the term, or number of months, for your payment plan.
- Monthly installments are available for a period of up to 16 months.
- Your payment terms may exceed the program duration of ten and one-half months.
- The “Certificate of Completion” (transcript and/or documents needed for licensure) is available ONLY after submittal of your final monthly payment.
If you have questions about our terms and agreements, please contact us. We’re glad to help!